Below are (hopefully) some answers to our most frequently asked questions:
- How much notice is required? Normally we require a minimum of 1 weeks notice, however, for large or complicated orders a minimum of 1 month would be advised.
- Is there a minimum order? Yes, for cupcakes the minimum order is 12 cakes of the same flavour, and multiples of 6 thereafter except for large orders where this would be flexible.
- How long will my cakes keep? We advise that they are left in their original box, in a cool dark place (not fridge), where they will keep for 2 - 3 days.
- I have an allergy, are your cakes suitable? As we use wheat products in our kitchen, we cannot guarantee any product to be wheat free. We also use dairy products, and also cannot ensure that they are suitable for nut allergy sufferers! (Sorry)
- How are my cakes delivered? Due to the delicate nature of cupcakes we do not send through the post.All our orders are hand delivered by one of our friendly team.
- How can I pay for my order? By cash or cheque(dependant on time-scale). For large orders 50% on confirmation of order with the balance paid on delivery (this would be discussed at the time), we also accept cash payment via pay-pal using the send money option from your pay-pal account.
- Can you supply cake stands? Yes!!! For a small fee you can hire one from our range.(deposit will be required).